Bitdefender Total Security 2018 One Year License Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaway' started by crackhex, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. crackhex

crackhex Administrator Administrator Moderator Member

Bitdefender Total Security 2018 continues to build on Bitdefender’s history of top protection and performance, ease-of-use, and unique user experience. Despite the fact that the new version does not implement any revolutionary solutions, it contains many additions and improvements.

The new full-featured tool Wallet, a capable password manager which manages both your website and application logons, is now available. And a weekly Security Report sums up what’s happened in the past seven days, notes the potential problems and makes recommendations for unused components, and more. In addition, the spam filter is now fully cloud-based, cutting system impact and improving detection rates. Parental control has undergone significant changes (now available Full support for HTTPS, as well as HTTP). Optional secure online banking Safepay keeps your confidential data with a high level of security and is working closely with a new feature Wallet. And Bitdefender OneClick Optimizer automatically speeds up your system and frees up disk space by running every known optimization. All in one click

Bitdefender Total Security 2018 Key Features

• Ultimate anti-malware defense for your data
    • Extremely fast. Non-intrusive. With Bitdefender Photon
    • Guards your online transactions. Protects your digital identity.
    • Reveals your kids’ online activities. Restricts them when necessary.
    • Safely stores your information online and syncs it between devices
    • Safeguards laptops and netbooks in case of loss or theft

Bitdefender Total Security 2018 Free 1 year Serial License Key

To get the key you need to participate in this forum, you need to like the post and tell us about why you need bitdefender total security for free in comment section we'll choose winner randomly through https://www.random.org/.

giveaway key provider  : @monstertruck

Fenix_Cracks and monstertruck like this.
  2. monstertruck

monstertruck Spaniard Moderator Moderator

The raffle starts from the tenth participant, doesn't allow have cloned accounts, nor vpn, will immediately be banned.

Fenix_Cracks likes this.
  3. Fenix_Cracks

Fenix_Cracks Golden Russian Admin Administrator Moderator Member

I need active protection against viruses, and file checking since I often fill up releases here. I think this is a sound and correct decision. Nevertheless, thanks for giveaway

4. monstertruck

monstertruck Spaniard Moderator Moderator

Copy the link of this post and share into facebook, twitter, or google ++

for example my bellow publication

my share on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/shanshichaguan/posts/1363582257094895

5. Fenix_Cracks

Fenix_Cracks Golden Russian Admin Administrator Moderator Member

I need active protection against viruses, and file checking since I often fill up releases here. I think this is a sound and correct decision. Nevertheless, thanks for giveaway

Sharing link ready

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
    monstertruck likes this.