Radmin VPN 1.0 Freeware

Discussion in 'Freeware (Only post the usefull)' started by Fenix_Cracks, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fenix_Cracks

Fenix_Cracks Golden Russian Admin Administrator Moderator Member

[​IMG]

Radmin VPN is a free and easy-to-use software product to create virtual private network (VPN) for different needs. The program allows users to establish a secure connection between computers over the Internet as if they were connected over a LAN.

Security
    Provides you with a secure VPN tunnel. Encryption keeps your connection safe.

High speed
    The connection speed is up to 100Mbps.

Reliability
    Radmin VPN does not malfunction after months of continuous operation.

Ease-of-use
    Easy to set-up, easy to manage for both - IT Pros and home techs.

Connect distributed teams together

Easily connect distributed teams together, create one cohesive network no matter how far you are located from each other. Radmin VPN allows you to connect to remote PCs even behind firewalls you don’t control.

Work remotely 

Thanks to the integration with Radmin remote control software, Radmin VPN allows you to securely access and work at your remote computer from anywhere, whether from home, hotel or airport. Your network resources – files, apps, and emails are just a click away wherever you go.

Play network games over the Internet

Play your favourite LAN games with your friends over the Internet. Free Radmin VPN does not limit the number of gamers. Thanks to high speed of Radmin VPN you won’t see the difference – you will play your favourite games as if you were playing in the LAN.

HOMEPAGE
    DOWNLOAD
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

monstertruck and crackhex like this.
  2. monstertruck

monstertruck Spaniard Moderator Moderator

Thanks 43N1XZ 64A6KS

3. Fenix_Cracks

LOL minus rep What for a set of figures?  :D

monstertruck likes this.
  4. monstertruck

:D :D :D :D  He He He  I don't have cyrillic characters.

5. Fenix_Cracks

No need please write in English or Spanish I been used translator. No problem

No hay necesidad de escribir en inglés o español. Me han utilizado traductor. No hay problema

monstertruck likes this.
  6. monstertruck

But my characters numbers (40Y3MEKR4KAV1CH3N4kXBON4%%%%%%%) :D  have simulate effectively to the Russian lang.

[​IMG]

Fenix_Cracks likes this.
  7. monstertruck

ƑƎиȉϗ CCRACKS бГƎÅƬ ГȔƧƧȉÅи ьȔƊƊɣ.

8. Fenix_Cracks

Monstertrack Like a decent moderator, from Spain. Where I have long dreamed to go, and doing nonsense in the form of spam. Well, how to understand this ?

9. monstertruck

Not I! the problem has been you. ,  Cheer up, be merry yourself, A fun time is not bad at all. The russian humor where it's?

10. Fenix_Cracks

Today I do not have fun because there are a lot of things that have come down, but if it's a joke for you, then I just do not care, it's better to tell a Spanish anecdote or a truestory of life. Now this will amuse me.

11. monstertruck

[​IMG]

exactly. my friend, dont get angry. better its to tell anecdote from us.

The forums be for conversation, no matter what post it is.

Let's not make this place, a cold place, dry and sad.