Trial version of Office 365 for 1 year free of charge

Discussion in 'Giveaway' started by Fenix_Cracks, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fenix_Cracks

Fenix_Cracks Golden Russian Admin Administrator Moderator Member

Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 for developers (up to 25 users) for 1 year for free.  The plan includes Office 2016 applications for PCs with Windows and Mac computers 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for each user

[​IMG]

Office 365 Enterprise E3 for developers includes

Add up to 25 users.
    Always the latest versions of the following applications Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook OneNote Publisher SharePoint OneDrive for Business Skype for Business Access.
    Office on computers tablets and phones.  Each user can install Office on five PCs with Windows or Mac computers five tablets (iPad based on Windows and Android) and five phones.
    Use e-mail enterprise-class familiar and convenient Outlook functions are now available not only in the classic version but also in the browser.  Get 50 GB mailboxes per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
    Instant messages and Skype communication Communicate with Skype and Skype users for business with instant messages voice and video calls and your network status will let them know if you are available at the moment.
    Organize interaction in your group with the help of Microsoft Teams in Office 365. Your employees can instantly find in this service everything you need - chat content the right people and tools.
    With OneDrive for business each user receives 1TB in the OneDrive cloud storage which is accessible from anywhere in the world and supports the synchronization of files from PCs and Mac computers which means that you can work with them even without an Internet connection.
    Office 365 for free for 1 year

To receive a free trial follow these steps

Go to the Office Developer Program page and complete the registration by specifying all the required data.
    Wait for the letter to the specified e-mail and go to it via the link Redeem today.
    Follow the instructions to obtain a trial version of Office 365.

GIVEAWAY PAGE

crackhex, monstertruck and Serph like this.
  2. Serph

Serph VIP VIP

WOW Great!

Fenix_Cracks likes this.
  3. Fenix_Cracks

I agree, I have already adjusted to myself the domain on Skype for business (ex MS Lync) mail of a look [email protected]

And i have now 23 free slots for creation of accounts this domain

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    Serph likes this.
  4. monstertruck

monstertruck Spaniard Moderator Moderator

Great F3N1x_6R46KS

Fenix_Cracks and Serph like this.
  5. Serph

Serph VIP VIP

Create an account?  :wub: xd

Fenix_Cracks likes this.
  6. Fenix_Cracks

do you want to mail box, license key office 365, 1 TB OneDrive Cloud storage for your account? Create your own account, and connect all users as you wish. I only give my family or friends. For example, @CrackHex is my friend, I'll make an account if he wants. And I do not know you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017
    monstertruck likes this.
  7. monstertruck

хорошие दोस्त है  :laugh:

[​IMG]

Fenix_Cracks likes this.
  8. Serph

Serph VIP VIP

:mellow:

9. monstertruck